Europe’s biggest conference on equality takes place 6 March in Oslo Spektrum. SHE is based on the mindset that diversity in the workplace brings together varied perspectives, which ultimately resulted in improved decision-making amongst corporates and an increased business performance.
- Top executives from male dominated industries such as shipping, finance, tech and law gather for roundtable meetings to take on the challenge of improving their equality performance.
- OBR officially kick off European Green Capital Business Mentoring Program, powercoupling startups & corporates to accelerate Oslo`s green shift.
- Nordea launches the Nordea 1 Global Gender Diversity Fund, an initiative investing in companies that facilitate & incorporate diversity and demonstrate sustainability.
SHE Community is launching SHE Index SMB & Startup edition, a quarterly rating of companies’ performance on gender equality.
Oslo Business Region will announce new requirements for equality initiatives for all Oslo businesses of 10+ employees, and a toolbox of solutions for companies
SHE Community, with global partners EY & Microsoft launches SHE Index Globally, with one of the world`s most male dominated industries (maritime) – with 800 companies in India now participating. The project is supported by UN Global Compact, the Indian & Norwegian governments, and some of the world’s biggest shipping companies – incl. Maersk, CMA CGM and DP World in India
Launch of Diversity & Inclusion Pledge for leaders & organisations, by the award-winning intercultural diversity organisation MAKKey profiles and interview opportunities:
- Gro Brundtland, Norway´s First Female Prime Minister, former head of the World Commission on Environment and Development, Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Minister of Finance, Siv Jensen
- VP at Microsoft Global, Gavriella Schuster
- Recent Minister of Equality, Linda Hofstad Helleland
- Founder of SHE Community, Heidi Aven
- Board of SHE, Camilla Hagen SÃ¸rli and Rune Syversen
- Anette Trettebergstuen, 1st Vice Chair, Parliament member
- Sanjam Gupta, Indian shipping director & initiator of SHE Index India
- Javad Mushtaq, Award winning Founder of MAK
- Professor Tim Moonen, MD, The Business of Cities
- CEO and co-founder of Crayon Group Holdings ASA, Rune Syversen
- Senior advisor in the Department of Sustainable Finance, Thina Saltvedt
- Minister of Business Affairs, Torbjørn Røe Isaksen
- Recent Minister of Children and Equality, Linda Hofstad Helleland